Sunday, March 1, 2009

My 1st Blog

So anyway--I'm new to the blogging scene so be patient with me. I read my friend Christie's blog and loved it so much I decided to start my own. My name is Kristi and as my title shows--yes the 1st 2 husbands are for practice. It took me 2 marriages to find the man of my dreams. Oh the stories I could tell about my 2nd marriage--I could write a book---those stories can come later. My husband Roger and I have 4 children. He brought 2 (Catherine & Austin) and I brought 2 (Kobe & Khloe Belle--she refuses to be called Khloe Belle anymore) into the marriage. We will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on May 12 and during that time we will be on out 1st cruise!! Yay!! I'm so excited---we're going to the Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. I'm counting down the days!

1 comment: